Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello SuMmEr!

Well my first year of teaching is officially over and it is such a bitter-sweet feeling! I made some of the best friends this past year, I seriously could not have asked for better coworkers! We ended the year with a pool party and reminiscing about the year. I don't think I will ever forget my first year! And now summer has begun... Jack and I are enjoying sleeping in and playing outside! My little man is actually starting to get a tan on his marshmallow skin! We are currently in Unionville, Missouri staying with my Gram and Grandad. I hadn't been back for the Ryals reunion in years and wanted Jack to meet everyone! It has been a great weekend full of family, food and fireworks! I will be sure to post pictures soon, I can't figure out how to post from my iPad! Finally, I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. I am beyond thankful for my little brother and soldier, Jordan! Thank you for serving our country! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment